Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer Fun


The other day we went to Hornings Hideout with my parents. We had such a fun time. The girls were able to go fishing and each of the girls caught a fish! Ashley also caught two salamanders. They are gross.

We also went to the zoo with my sister in law, Danielle and her two kids. We had a great time. I love having a zoo so close that we can go to it pretty often. I love zoo's. It is a nice escape from the world when I just need a break.

We are planning on going to California in three weeks. I am really excited for that. One of my best friends is having a baby on July 27th so I hope that I will see her new son, Tyler. For her sake, I hope she has had him by the time that we come. We are planning on going to Disneyland while we are there. Lindsay and Ashley are very excited for that (and so am I). I love amusement parks. I am still a child at heart.

No comments: