Easter
We have a tradition every year that I buy the girls brand new Easter Dresses and when they come into the living room they get to see them for the first time. We have started having the Easter Bunny come on Saturday instead of Sunday so that on Sunday we can celebrate the true meaning of Easter. When the girls saw their dresses they loved them but none of them fit correctly so we spent the rest of the day shopping for new dresses.
The Easter Bunny also hid lots of eggs and treats for the kids.
Hailey looking for the hidden Eggs.
Calvin even found some.
Ashley found the most.
I always take the kids somewhere Easter morning so I can take pictures of them in their new Easter Clothes. The girls looked beautiful.
Ashley
Lindsay
Calvin wanted to play but we got some fun pictures anyways.
Hailey
Band
In Elementary School this year they allowed the fifth graders to join in band. Ashley was really excited and wanted to either play the clarinet or the flute. Our friend, Trisha (Jennings) Ferris, let Ashley borrow her clarinet for the year so we can see if she liked it.
They had a concert for a couple of the different Elementary, Middle and High School bands and it was fun to watch the kids play.
Ashley did a great job.
I am not sure if she will continue in the band but she really liked it and caught on fairly quickly since she has the piano background.
No comments:
Post a Comment