Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun with Dad

(I am going to let Lindsay write this since it was her special day with her Father.)

My dad and I went kayaking down the Tualatin River for 4 hours. Me and my dad had lots of fun. We saw a racoon, a turtle, two brown pelicans and a couple of dogs. We made a couple of stops along the way because our arms hurt and we just wanted to relax.

Once my dad said that he saw a deer but it was a dog. That was the funnier part about our trip.
I had a great time during the trip. My sister will have a great time when she gets to go with dad next week.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Lindsay, what a fun experience with your father.
It looks like it was beautiful where you went.
Love you,
Grandma A.

Jared and Danielle said...

That is cool. Make sure you come to get the parts that were miswing when you go again.

Tricia said...

How fun Lindsay - what a great dad you have to take the opportunity to spend time with you. You are one lucky girl!