
All of the bags have a liner in them with a pocket and a pencil compartment. Haileys has a shiny pink liner and a shiny bow. The back of the bag also has some fun flower iron ons.

Ashley was asleep when I finished this so she has not seen it yet. She chose to use an old scarf for the handle so I cut out a heart patch for the pocket and we also used a heart iron on for the other pocket.

I was worried about Lindsays because we did not have another pair of jeans that had a hole in it so she used khaki pants and it turned out to be my favorite. We used a white and yellow checker liner and some of the fun iron on flowers along with a ribbon flower handle.
It is always fun when you get to break out the sewing machine and make things that the girls will appreciate, and have fun with. I think I will make them little totes for their scriptures, one of these days.
5 comments:
Those are cool. I am sure the girls had a blast
Those are cool. I am sure the girls had a blast
Their purses are really cute. They are different than the onces our Young Women made at camp. The onces our girls made were only the pockets.
They would make great scripture tote, how fun.
Cute new background. I love the jean purses. My girls would LOVE that. You'll have to teach me how.
so creative, janessa! they turned out so cute! i bet the girls were just amazed! and by the way, thank you for the VERY nice things you said on my blog -- you are such a sweet, kind person and i've always felt that way about you!
Post a Comment