Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Member of our Family

Meet, Teddy, our new Mini Goldendoodle puppy. Our girls had no idea that we were getting him. I knew that Mitchell would be home with the dog soon so I sat the girls down on the couch and this is their reaction.....


I have never potty trained a dog before so this is all new to me. My friend told us about kennel training so we had to give it a try and Teddy is doing really well, so far. I feel like I have another baby in the home since we have to do potty breaks every couple of hours. I thought about buying a dog diaper so I did not have to worry about it. :)

Teddy's first wagon ride.


Our girls just can not get enough of him. We are looking forward to our many years with our new "Teddy Bear Couch!"

7 comments:

tamster17 said...

Hey Janessa! Loved getting your comment on my blog and went to check yours out! :-) Loved reading it. Your kiddos are too cute -- & so is your new puppy! I bet you guys are the BEST parents right now! :-) My kids want a dog SOOOOO bad -- this might be the summer! We'll see . . .

Patty said...

He is soooooooooooooooo cute! I loved seeing the girls reaction.

Tricia said...

Oh - so cute! What a fun surprise for your girls - loved the video - You couldn't have gotten their excitement on video better. The kids are excited that we are coming soon so they can see this cute guy!

Camille Beck said...

Teddy is sooo cute. Are you going to bring him to the Adamson Reunion? If so, I am excited to see him, and the Couch family.
so see ya.

Eric, Kelly, Tyler, Xander, and Liam said...

Teddy is soooo cute. We loved seeing the video especially when Haley said "NO it's a girl." We laughed so hard. It was so great seeing you. Thanks for making the time to come by.

Chris Grover said...

what a perfect name! seriously he is sooo adorable!! i LOVED the reaction of your girls -- nice idea to record that! i bet they were just dying over him! hope the potty training is going well!

Lyon Pride said...

Teddy is so cute! He looks like a perfect fit for your family.