I EAT SNOWCONES! AND SO DO MY GIRLS!
Look at all of the different flavors that I own. I know it is a little bit compulsive, but they are ohhhh so good and ohhhh so mouthwatering and ohhhh so refreshing. Why go to a snowcone stand (which would be never since I have yet to find one in Oregon) when I can have one whenever I want?
Snowcone anyone?!?
5 comments:
Do you have root beer or cinnamon? If so I would like to order one for next week.
I have yet to see cinammon flavor, but I have root beer. One root beer coming up...next week of course.
Are we going to be able to try one when we come up? Sounds so good and refreshing with this hot summer heat.
I sooooo need a snowcone about now!!!!!
What a good idea- I need to do that. I LOVE those!
Post a Comment